Sunday, June 1, 2014

Summer Online Conference for Art Teachers

Has anyone ever participated in this conference before? I'm interested to hear about your experiences.


I am so excited to be attending this summer! If you haven't heard about this, you need to check it out. I stumbled upon it a few days ago, and my principal was very supportive! The cost is only $99, so it is affordable and there are no expenses for travel, food, or stay like other conferences. What I like best about it is that you can participate from your own home and if you miss one of the presenters the videos are saved and you can watch them later! The presentations that are lined up look awesome, and I was also excited to see that many of the presenters are some of my favorite bloggers!

If you are like me, and you crave more Professional Development time geared towards Art Ed, this seems to be a great opportunity for just that.

Click here to visit the official page and get more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment